There’s nothing like a good list of jokes to get a family laughing together. We’ve put together a list of the best jokes for the month of March, including St. Patrick’s Day, April, and spring time in general.
- Which crime fighter likes March the most?
2. Which type of bow can’t be tied in March?
A: A rainbow.
3. What falls during March but never gets hurt?
A: The rain.
4. Can February March?
A: No, but April May.
5. What March flowers grow on faces?
A: Tulips (2 lips).
6. What can be seen in the middle of ‘April’ and ‘March’, but can’t be seen in the beginning or end of either one?
A: The letter “r.”
7. What season is it when you are on a trampoline in March?
8: Why did the mom call pest control?
A: Ants were on the March.
9. What do trumpet players in a spring parade do?
10. Why is everyone so tired on April 1?
A: Because they’ve just finished a long, 31-day March.
11. What goes up when March rain comes down?
A: An umbrella.
12. Why was the sports fan acting so crazy?
A: He had March madness!
13. Does February like March?
A: No, but April May.
6 Funny St. Patrick’s Day Jokes
14. Where can you always find gold on St. Patrick’s Day?
A: In the dictionary.
15. What should you say to a runner in the St. Patrick’s Day marathon?
A: Irish you luck
16. What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover?
A: A rash of good luck
17. What did the Irish potato say to his sweet heart?
A: I only have eyes for you
18. Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day?
A: Real rocks are too heavy!
19. What do you call a fake diamond in Ireland?
A: A sham-rock
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Here are some funny jokes that are perfect for April 1st and beyond, including Earth Day!
20. When do monkeys fall from the sky?
During Ape-ril showers!
21. What’s the biggest difference between Thanksgiving and April Fool’s Day?
A: On one you’re thankful but on the other you’re prankful.
22. What makes April jump so high?
A: It’s Spring!
23. When does April come before January?
A: In the dictionary!
24. Which monster plays the most April Fool’s jokes?
25. Which day of the year do diesel engines like most?
A: April Fuels Day
Earth Day Jokes:
26. Why did the leaf go to the doctor?
A: It was feeling green.
27. How can you tell the ocean is friendly?
A: It waves.
28. Why is grass so dangerous?
A: Because it’s full of blades.
29. Why did the sun go to school?
To get brighter.
30. How do you cut a wave in half?
A: Use a sea saw.
31. What did the tree wear to the pool party?
A: Swimming trunks.
32. What did the ground say to the earthquake?
A: You crack me up!
33. What kind of shorts to clouds wear?
34. Why did the woman go outdoors with her purse open?
A: Because she expected some change in the weather.
35. What’s the difference between weather and climate?
A: You can’t weather a tree, but you can climate.
36. What kind of plant grows on your hand?
A: Palm tree.
37. What happens when it rains cats and dogs?
A: You have to been careful not to step in a poodle.
38. Why are recycle bins optimistic?
A: Because they’re full of cans.
When May rolls around, here are some silly jokes to share with your kids or students:
39. What month is the shortest?
May because it only has three letters!
40. Which spring month can’t ever make a decision?
41. What month always asks questions and permission?
42. If April showers bring May flowers, what does May bring?
Here are some clever jokes for the entire spring season:
43. Did you meet that mushroom over there, I hear he’s the life of the party.
He’s a pretty fun-gi!
44: What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
A: Bugs Bunny.
45. Why was the bee mad?
A: You’d be mad too if someone stole your honey!
46. Why is the letter A like a flower?
A: A bee comes after it!
47. What did the big flower say to the little one?
A: You’re really growing, bud!
48. How do you know that bees are happy?
A: Because they hum while they work.
49. What did the mother worm say to the little worm who was late?
A: Where in earth have you been?”
50: Why did the robin go to the hospital?
A: It needed tweetment!
51: What’s a baby chick’s favorite plant?
52. What do you get when you plant kisses?
53. What do you call a girl with a frog on her head?
54. Why did the farmer bury all his money?
A: To make his soil rich!
55. What did the summer say to the spring?
A: Help! I’m going to fall.
56. What kind of garden does a baker have?
A: A “flour” garden.
57. Why did the farmer plant a seed in his pond?
A: He was trying to grow a water-melon.
58. Can bees fly in the rain?
A: Not without their little yellow jackets!
59. What do you call a grizzly bear caught in the rain?
A: A drizzly bear.
60. What type of bird should you never take to the bank?
A: A ROBin.
61. Why couldn’t the flower ride its bike?
A: It lost its petals.
62. Why did the worm cross the ruler?
A: To become an inchworm.
63: How does a bee brush its hair?
A: With its honeycomb.
64. What is Spring’s favorite kind of pickles?
65. What do you call a well-dressed lion?
A: A dandy lion!
66: How does the sun listen to music?
A: On its ray-dio!
67. Q: What is the best flower for a boy to give his mom?
68. What kind of socks does a gardener wear?
A: Garden hose.
69. What do you call two young married spiders?
A: Newly webs.
70. What do you call it when worms take over the world?
A: Global Worming.
71. What did the seed say to the flower?
A: OK, Bloomer.
72: Why are frogs so happy?
A: They eat whatever bugs them.
73: What did the tree say to spring?
A: What a re-leaf.
74. When is it impossible to plant spring flowers?
When you haven’t botany
75. Why are oak trees so forgiving?
Every spring they turn over a new leaf
76. What did the sprout say when he saw his friend?
77. What season is best to go on a trampoline?
78. Been washing my trampoline.
Seemed time to do some spring cleaning.
79. What did the spring say to the airplane?
80. Did you see the other day the bed store is having a spring sale?
The rest of the bed is still full price though…
81. How do you make a pool bouncy?
Add spring water
82. I heard you bought a new bed! Did you get a spring mattress?
Oh no, I use it all year.
83. What do sheep do on a sunny spring day?
Have a Baa baa cue!
84. Why was the baby strawberry sad?
His mom was in a jam.
Spring Knock Knock Jokes
Here is a list of funny knock-knock jokes for spring.
85. Knock, knock!
Butter bring an umbrella, it’s raining!
86. Knock, knock!
87. Knock, knock!
Rover the rainbow!
88. Knock, knock!
Beezer buzzing, it must be spring.
89. Knock Knock
June. June who?
“June know any good knock knock jokes?”
90. Knock, knock!
Worm in here, isn’t it?
Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Rain. Rain who? You’re not going to tell me to go away and come again another day?
91. Knock, Knock.
92. Knock, Knock.
Bunny you should ask!
93. Knock, Knock.
Gardin’ the door like that is rude!
94. Knock, knock.
Honey bee who?
Honey bee a dear and get me some water.
95. Knock, knock.
Some bunny who?
Some bunny has been eating all my carrots!
96. Knock, knock.
Is there an owl in here?
97. Knock, knock.
Leaf me alone!
98. Knock, knock.
Water you doing in my house?
99. Knock, knock.
Robin your house!
100. Knock, knock.
Turnip the volume, it’s quiet in here.
101. Knock Knock
Arthur any more Easter Eggs left for me?
What is your favorite joke for spring? Send us your springtime jokes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.