MILWAUKEE (Jan. 18, 2023) – VISIT Milwaukee announced the return of Museum Days, a campaign that seeks to drive visitation to nearly 30 of Milwaukee’s incredible museums January 19-29.
The promotion entices out-of-town visitors and residents alike to experience all that the city has to offer at competitive prices, while discovering a new museum or special exhibit.
During Museum Days, participating museums offer either free or discounted admissions ranging from $1-15.
“Milwaukee’s art and cultural heritage, its ethnic diversity, and historic assets housed in our museums provide a rich sense of identity and pride that improves the quality of life for residents and overall experience for visitors,” says Peggy Williams-Smith, president and CEO. “We’re so proud to promote these institutions and we hope to introduce them to new visitors throughout the region.”
This year’s Museum Days promotion builds on the success of last year’s campaign, which drove increased visitation at museums throughout the area.
The Jewish Museum Milwaukee reported a 70% increase in visitors during the campaign, and the Harley-Davidson Museum reported similar success.
Participating museums include:
- America’s Black Holocaust Museum
- Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
- Bucyrus Museum
- Cedarburg Art Museum
- Charles Allis Art Museum and Villa Terrace Art Museum
- Discovery World
- Grohmann Museum
- Haggerty Museum of Art
- Harley-Davidson Museum
- IPAMA Institute for the Preservation of African American Music and Arts
- Jewish Museum Milwaukee
- John Michael Kohler Arts Center
- Lynden Sculpture Garden
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Milwaukee County Historical Society
- Milwaukee County Zoo
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- Milwaukee War Memorial Center
- Mitchell Park Domes – Horticultural Conservatory
- National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum
- Pabst Mansion
- Photoverse Selfie Museum
- Racine Art Museum
- RAM’s Wustum Museum of Fine Arts
- Saint Kate – The Arts Hotel
- Selfie Hop
- Warehouse Art Museum
For more information call (800) 554-1448 or visit www.visitmilwaukee.org.