From epic light installations to gingerbread creations, The Corners of Brookfield announced its lineup of holiday activities for 2022.
Beginning Nov. 23 through Dec. 22, community members are encouraged to write a letter to Santa and deposit it in the North Pole mailbox in Market Square.
From Saturday, Nov. 26 through the New Year, The Corners will be lighting up the night with larger-than-life light installations and displays, featuring Santa’s sleigh and throne.
A light tunnel boasting over 16,000 lights will also provide ambiance for the perfect photo opportunity or holiday stroll.
The beloved Town Holiday Tree Lighting is back by popular demand. The Corners, Town of Brookfield and Discover Brookfield invite the community to come together to kick off the holiday season on Saturday, Dec. 3 from 3 – 5:30 p.m. Beyond the ever-popular lighting of the Town tree, the event will feature entertainment, food and beverage stations, crafts and more.
Photos with Santa will take place at Premier Parcel (Dec. 4 from 9 – 11 a.m.) and Kendra Scott (Dec. 11 from 9 – 11 a.m.). Tickets for both days will go on sale on Nov. 14 and will include a meet and greet with Santa, sips and sweets, and a holiday gift bag.
Other holiday activities at the town center include:
- Black Friday Specials
- Habitat for Humanity’s 8th Annual Gingerbread Build at Von Maur on Saturday, Dec. 10. From noon – 4 p.m., the public can browse the impressive creations and vote for their favorite.
- On Thursday, Dec. 22, The Corners is partnering with the Chabad of Waukesha-Brookfield to put on a Menorah Lighting celebration.
- Local groups performing and singing around the town center.
Throughout the holiday season, The Corners will offer expanded shopping hours. Patrons are encouraged to reach out directly to their favorite retailers for specific hours. The town center will be closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, and will have special hours on the following days:
- Friday, Nov. 25: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 16: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 17: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 18: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 22: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 23: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Christmas Eve, Dec. 24: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day, Jan. 1: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
For additional details about holiday events, dining, tenants and more, visit www.thecornersofbrookfield.com.