The ‘Live at the Lakefront‘ music series returned last Wednesday to Discovery World after a two year hiatus.
Concerts will take place Wednesday evenings through August 31st from 5:30 – 9:00 p.m. at the outdoor Rotary Amphitheater at Discovery World.
The stage overlooks Lake Michigan with beautiful sunset views.
The concerts are completely free and feature musical acts from all over the midwest from a mix of genres.
The events run from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The lineup for 2022 is as follows:
- Wednesday, July 13: Septeto Charambó
- Wednesday, July 20: The Empty Pockets
- Wednesday, July 27: VIVO
- Wednesday, August 3: The Blues Disciples
- Wednesday, August 10: TBD
- Wednesday, August 17: Chicken Wire Empire
- Wednesday, August 24: Reverend Raven & the Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys
- Wednesday, August 31: Natty Nation
For more information, head to liveatthelakefront.com.