Look at that pie. Wow. I need to eat it. Right now.
The friendly folks at Bakers Square are giving away a free pie this Fourth of July. Enter on our Facebook page!
They also sent over some fantastic pie ideas for the upcoming holiday. Which one is your favorite?
1. Country Apple. Even though it doesn’t fit as boldly into the red, white and blue theme that is the Fourth, it is often said that there is nothing more American than apple pie. According to poll after poll, apple pie ranks as the reigning favorite among Americans which makes it first on our list.
2. Strawberry Rhubarb. This classic flavor reminds us of the pies grandma used to make which makes it perfect for a big family gathering. Don’t forget to serve with a side of vanilla ice cream.
3. Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese. Fresh fruit and cheese?! This pie available for a limited time combines two American favorites in an irresistible way.
4. OREO Cookie Crunch. If your Fourth of July picnic is going to have kids, stock up on some of these. Kids (and who are we kidding, adults too!) can’t get enough of this delicious cookie in its pie form
5. Blueberry Pie. This pie puts the blue in red, white and blue. Keep your tablescape festive with the addition of a fresh blueberry pie. Simple and delicious – the perfect picnic dessert.
Yum! Thanks, Bakers Square!