1. Splash in the fountain at Bayshore Town Center.
2. Tour the Jelly Belly Warehouse in Pleasant Prairie (before it closes!).
3. Watch the Trinity Irish Dancers and African drummers at Marcus Center Kidz Days.
4. Feed the animals at the Urban Ecology Center.
5. Find letterboxes all around the city, and collect unique rubber stamps!
6. Discover Milwaukee’s neighborhoods with VISIT Milwaukee’s geocaching tour.
7. Visit all 8 statues and monuments on this self-guided walking tour of Milwaukee.
8. Visit the Domes every Monday from 9:00-12:00 and get free admission with proof of county residency.
9. Create art with the AWE Mobile Art Studio.
10. Visit the Milwaukee Public Museum on the first Thursday of each month and receive free admission with proof of Milwaukee County residency.
11. Swing on the tire swing in Swing Park (in the multimedia garden on the east end of Marsupial Bridge).
12. Visit all nine of Milwaukee County’s beautiful beaches.
13. See the red firetruck at Sprecher’s traveling beer garden.
14. Take Smokey the Bear hiking at Havenwoods State Forest.
15. Climb the lookout tower at Lapham Peak State Park.
16. Stop by the Art Museum for free on the first Thursday of each month.
17. Discover the world of science through self-led activities every Saturday and Sunday at the Urban Ecology Center.
18. Complete scavenger hunts in State Forests and earn collectable patches as part of the Wisconsin Explorer Program.
19. Frolick around Bookworm Gardens in Sheboygan. Seriously, it is the coolest place ever!
20. Spin a yo-yo at the Spinning Top and Yo-yo Museum in Burlington.
21. Visit Betty Brinn Children’s Museum on a free Neighborhood Night.
22. Do the self-guided Hispanic Heritage Tour, and see the colorful murals around the Latino Arts Center.
23. Splash around in the wading pools and splash pads in Milwaukee County Parks.
24. Visit the Mitchell Gallery of Flight at the airport, or watch the airplanes land in the Airport Observation Area on the 1200 block of E. Layton Ave.
24. Explore Possibility Playground and picnic overlooking the lake in Port Washington.
25. Head to storytime at Barnes and Noble and enjoy a craft afterwards!
26. Visit the Concord General Store and Zoo in Sullivan.
27. Climb the tower at Holy Hill. On a clear day, you can see Milwaukee’s skyline!
28. Catch a free family film at Film on the Hill in Bay View, Kids Dream Summer Film Series, Peck Flicks at the Marcus Center, and in Milwaukee County Parks.
29. Listen to live music all summer long! Wonderful Wednesdays in Lake Park is meant specifically for kids and families.
30. Search for Tiny Doors in Humboldt Park. Report back to us on their condition!
31. Explore the Little Free Libraries all over the city.
32. Catch a water ski show in Lake Park in Pewaukee.
33. Attend a live Fox & Branch folk music show at local libraries.
34. Attend one of many completely free summer festivals (Strawberry Fest, Greek Fest, Locust Street days and more!).
What have we missed? Contact us.