Explore art, history, and architecture as a family on the Historic East Side during the 8th Annual MMM Day, held this year on Mother's Day (Sunday, May 12th) from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Take advantage free/reduced admission at any of the five museums for a Sunday afternoon filled with fun and stunning city views. There will be light refreshments, kids’ activities, prize drawings, and free docent-led or self-guided tours. Walk, bike or ride the free shuttle bus!
• Charles Allis Art Museum — FREE
• Jewish Museum Milwaukee — FREE
• North Point Lighthouse— Reduced Admission* (Adults, $5, Under 12 yrs, FREE)
• MOWA at Saint John's On The Lake — FREE
• Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum – FREE
Walk, bike, or ride the free shuttle. The shuttle bus will run every 30 min. between all museums, beginning at 11 a.m. at Saint John’s On The Lake.