- This event has passed.
September 25 & 26: Tour In-Person
- Build your own itinerary and start when and where you like. See full list here and view site details using the map and filter below.
- All sites listed here are FREE to attend – no tickets necessary.
- Visits to any of the buildings and sites below are free of charge.
- Free guided tours are often available.
- Visit listing to confirm hours
September 25 – October 3: View Virtual Doors Open sites
- Browse tours virtually at your leisure
- Sites feature virtual content including photos, videos, and/or 360 virtual reality
- Mask wearing is required for volunteers and visitors at all indoor Doors Open locations.
- We encourage volunteers and visitors to be vaccinated (here’s a list of free vaccine clinics if you are not already vaccinated).
- A limited number of free masks will be available at Doors Open locations thanks to a partnership with the Milwaukee Health Department.
- Vaccines or proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours will be required at some locations. Unless otherwise noted on the site page, this applies to all visitors including children 12 and under.
- Some locations may have other site specific protocol in place that the public will be required to follow.
To submit an event for consideration, click here.