Go to Weekend Guide >>
- This event has passed.
Bedtime Tales is for ages 5 and under with adult. Come in your pajamas (optional) for an outside family storytime at night! This 30-minute program includes stories, songs, and other early literacy activities for you and your child! DROP-IN!
Thursdays at 6pm
June 16, 23, & 30
July 14, 21, & 28
- Children’s and Family programs will be outside or in the Library’s Fadrow Room. Check website for locations.
- If a program is outside, follow the sidewalk along the front of the library towards the Veteran’s Memorial (by the flag poles) unless otherwise noted.
- Masks are required in Fadrow Room for all individuals age 2 and up, unless fully vaccinated, and social distancing will be practiced. Masks are encouraged for all.
- Programs may be cancelled due to health and safety concerns and/or weather.
- Strollers must remain outside of program room at all library events.
To submit an event for consideration, click here.